Teen Summer Challenge: What is it?
Teen Summer Challenge begins again on July 4, 2017!
Get ready to join your friends in a goofy, creative, imaginative, rewarding way to pass the summer. The more challenges you submit, the greater chance of winning, while having a lot of fun along the way!
See below for instructions.
Registration required in order to participate:
To register, email email@example.com Questions? call Jennifer at the Library, 250-567-4060.
How to Submit Entries:
Be sure to tell us the Challenge number to identify which one you are submitting.
You have 4 choices for submitting your entries:
- through our website via the online entry form (available July 4, 2017)
- join and post your entries on our Facebook group – VPL Teen Summer Challenge
- by email to Jenn at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- in person at the Library, 230 Stewart Street East, Vanderhoof.
How it Works:
- The Challenge runs from mid July to mid August. Please register in person at the Library, or via email.
- Complete challenges and earn points—every 5 points equals one entry.
- On Friday afternoons one name will be drawn from that week’s entries to win a $10 gift certificate for local eateries.
- Each week your challenges will also be entered for the Grand Prize, to be drawn on Friday, August 11.
Thanks to the Friends of the Library for the donation of the Grand Prize, an iPad Mini.
- You must be between the ages of 13 and 18 (inclusive) during the dates of the Challenge.
- Each challenge can be completed only once.
- Prizes must be picked up at the Vanderhoof Public Library. Prizes not claimed by September 30 will be forfeited.
- The Challenge begins July 4, 2017. The list of challenges will be available that day.
- All entries must be received by Friday, August 11 at 3:00 pm.
- The Grand Prize draw will be made on Friday, August 11, 2017.Thanks to the Friends of the Library for the donation of the Grand Prize, an iPad Mini.