Teen Summer Challenge: What is it?
Get ready to join your friends in a goofy, creative, imaginative, rewarding way to pass the summer. The more challenges you submit, the greater chance of winning, while having a lot of fun along the way!
(Please read the instructions below.)
Teen Summer Challenge 2018 runs from July 10 to August 16 ! Register now to reserve your spot!
Registration required in order to participate:
To register, email Sara at Sara@vanderhooflibrary.com or come in to the Library. Questions? call Sara at the Library, 250-567-4060.
How to Submit Entries:
Be sure to tell us the Challenge number to identify which one you are submitting.
You have 4 choices for submitting your entries:
- – Through our website via the online entry form
- – Join and post your entries on our Facebook group – VPL Teen Summer Challenge
- – By email to Sara at Sara@vanderhooflibrary.com. or
- – In person at the Library, 230 Stewart Street East, Vanderhoof.
How it Works:
- The Challenge runs from July 10 to mid August 16. Please register in person at the Library, or via email.
- Complete challenges and earn points—every 5 points equals one entry.
- On Friday afternoons one name will be drawn from that week’s entries to win a $10 gift certificate for local eateries.
- Each week your challenges will also be entered for the Grand Prize, to be drawn August 17.
- You must be between the ages of 13 and 18 (inclusive) during the dates of the Challenge.
- Each challenge can be completed only once.
- Prizes must be picked up at the Vanderhoof Public Library. Prizes not claimed by September 30 will be forfeited.
- The Challenge begins July 10.
- All entries must be received by 4:00 pm August 16. (The Grand Prize draw will be made the next day.)