Teen Summer Challenge: What is it?
Get ready to join your friends in a goofy, creative, imaginative, rewarding way to pass the summer. The more challenges you submit, the greater chance of winning, while having a lot of fun along the way! (instructions below)
Be sure to come back for Teen Summer Challenge 2018!
Click here for the 2017 Challenges.
Registration required in order to participate:
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org Questions? call Jennifer at the Library, 250-567-4060.
How to Submit Entries:
Be sure to tell us the Challenge number to identify which one you are submitting.
You have 4 choices for submitting your entries:
- through our website via the online entry form
- join and post your entries on our Facebook group – VPL Teen Summer Challenge
- by email to Jenn at email@example.com or
- in person at the Library, 230 Stewart Street East, Vanderhoof.
How it Works:
- The Challenge runs from mid July to mid August. Please register in person at the Library, or via email.
- Complete challenges and earn points—every 5 points equals one entry.
- On Friday afternoons one name will be drawn from that week’s entries to win a $10 gift certificate for local eateries.
- Each week your challenges will also be entered for the Grand Prize, to be drawn in mid-August.
- You must be between the ages of 13 and 18 (inclusive) during the dates of the Challenge.
- Each challenge can be completed only once.
- Prizes must be picked up at the Vanderhoof Public Library. Prizes not claimed by September 30 will be forfeited.
- The Challenge begins at the beginning of July.
- All entries must be received by the declared date in mid-August. (The Grand Prize draw will be made the next day.)