When you Log-in to your account, you can:
- see which items are checked out, and what the due date is.
- renew these items (providing they are not reserved by another patron).
- reserve items which are not currently available (put “on hold”).
- if we don’t have the book you are looking for, you can search in other BC libraries, by changing the Library drop-down menu from “Vanderhoof” to BC Interlibrary Connect (at the very top of the list of libraries).
- check to see if you have fines on late return items.
- create personalized lists– of books you want to read, etc.
- keep a history of books you have borrowed from the local library.
- set preferences for how you wish to be notified when books are available.
- manage log-in information (username, password, email address).
If you wish to make a purchase suggestion, you can do so using our online contact form.