Gale Courses – Online Learning
Access Gale Courses FREE!
Never stop learning! Whether you’re looking for college-level, professional development, or personal enrichment courses, Vanderhoof Public Library now offers hundreds of online courses that are accessible anywhere online, 24/7. Just enroll in the course of your choice, and work on it anywhere you have internet access–you can even use one of our public computers at the Library.
Requirements: All courses require Internet access, e-mail, and a Web browser. Some courses may have additional requirements.
Gale Courses are free to Vanderhoof Library cardholders.
Gale Courses offer well-crafted lessons, expert online instruction, and interaction with fellow students. When you earn a final grade of at least 65%, you will receive your Certificate of Completion. There are courses on all sorts of topics some examples include: Accounting, Resume Writing, Business & Management, Grant Writing & Nonprofit, Real Estate, Healthcare, Sales & Marketing, Introduction to the Microsoft Office Suite, Database Management, Graphic & Multimedia Design, Digital Photography, Health & Wellness, GED Test Prep, and many many more on all sorts of topics.
Gale Courses offers access to online learning courses that are available anytime, anywhere, any place. Other benefits include:
- Courses are free for all patrons interested in any discipline.
- Gale Courses is easy to use; just use your Vanderhoof Public Library account to sign up and log in.
- All courses are six-weeks in duration with start dates monthly, so you can join programs year-round.
Gain valuable knowledge you can immediately apply to your life or on the job. There’s definitely something for everyone!
How to Access Gale Courses
- Go to this link https://education.gale.com/l-vanderhoofpl/
- Under Browse Catalog on the left of the screen you can browse the courses or you can use the Search For Course and search for a course
- When you find the course you want press Enroll Now
- Choose your start date then press Continue Enrollment
- If you have not made an account use the box under New Students Start Here and follow the prompts to create an account
- If you are a returning student enter your username and password in the right hand box labeled Returning Students Login Here
- From here you will need to enter your library card number and press Submit
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail of your enrolment.