If you have searched our catalogue through BC InterLibrary Connect, and cannot find the book you want, another option is the inter-library loan platform called Illume.
Click to access the illume website.
No Log-in necessary.
- Click on “Advanced” in the top right of the page to narrow your search.
- Enter your search terms in the available boxes.
- You can change the drop-down menus to search by the appropriate field (e.g. title, author, ISBN, etc.)
- Click the “Search * Records” button in the bottom right corner.
- A list of items in BC Libraries will be displayed. Click on a title for more detailed information (opens a new window).
- If this is the title you want, click the “Request this Item” button in the left column.
- In the appropriate fields, enter your Last Name, First Name, Create a Password, and Phone Number. (You may also enter an email address for notification when the book arrives; otherwise you will receive a phone call.)
- Click the “Submit” button on the bottom right of the page.
- You may close the request window and go back to the search page for more titles.