Searching Outlook Online
If you have searched our catalogue through BC InterLibrary Connect, and cannot find the book you want, another option is Outlook Online.
- Click to access the Outlook Online website.
- No Log-in necessary.
- Enter your search terms in the available boxes.
- You can change the drop-down menus to search by the appropriate field (e.g. title, author, ISBN, etc.)
- Click Search.
- A list of items in BC Libraries will be displayed. Click on a title for more detailed information (opens a new window).
- If this is the title you want, click the “Request this Item” button on the right side of the page.
- In the appropriate fields, enter your Last Name, First Name, Create a Password, and Phone Number.
- Click the “Submit” button at the top or bottom of the page.
- You may close the request window and go back to the search page for more titles.
- You will be notified when the book has arrived at our Library for you.