The Board of Trustees are volunteers serving the Vanderhoof Public Library.
The Board meets on the second Tuesday of every month (except July & August) at 4:30 pm in the Library Multipurpose Room.
The powers of the Library Board fall into five areas:
- providing for a building to facilitate library services;
- deciding on regulations for the use of the library;
- securing money for the operation of the library;
- creating financial operations and establishing personnel policies and wage scales;
- The board hires the Chief Librarian who is responsible for administration of the library.
|Chair||Carol Ann Shearer|
|Vice-Chair & North Central Library Federation Rep||Janet Smith|
|Secretary||Chief Librarian, Jennifer Barg|
|District of Vanderhoof
|Councillor Cyndi Lauze|