summer reading club
Get ready to join your friends in a goofy, creative, imaginative, rewarding way to pass the summer. The more challenges you submit, the greater chance of winning, while having a lot of fun along the way!
Beyond the Book Summer Challenge runs from July 6 to noon August 20! Register now to reserve your spot!
Movie Night Gift Card
After Hours Party at the Library
Ultimate Slime Making Kit
Every Friday afternoon one name will be drawn from that week’s entries for a weekly participation prize.
Click herel to download a printable version of the challenges for this year.
Registration required in order to participate:
To register, email Sara at Sara@vanderhooflibrary.com or come in to the Library.
Questions? call Sara at the Library, 250-567-4060.
How to Submit Entries:
Be sure to tell us your name and the challenge number to identify which one you are submitting.
You have 3 choices for submitting your entries:
- – Follow our Facebook page and send your entries there: Vanderhoof Public Library
- – By email to Sara at Sara@vanderhooflibrary.com. or
- – In person at the Library, 230 Stewart Street East, Vanderhoof.
How it Works:
- The Challenge runs from July 5 to noon August 17. Please register in person at the Library, or via email — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete challenges and earn entries for the draw.
- On Friday afternoons one name will be drawn from that week’s entries to win a prize.
- Each week your challenges will also be entered for the Grand Prizes, to be drawn August 7.
- You must be between the ages of 8 and 12 (inclusive) during the dates of the Challenge.
- Every email that is sent must include the challenge number and the person’s name.
- Each challenge can be completed only once and is worth one entry.
- Prizes must be picked up at the Vanderhoof Public Library. Prizes not claimed by September 30 will be forfeited.
- The Challenge begins July 6.
- All entries must be received by noon August 20. The Grand Prizes draw will be made at 4:30.