Get ready to join your friends in a goofy, creative, imaginative, rewarding way to pass the summer. The more challenges you submit, the greater chance of winning, while having a lot of fun along the way!
(Summer 2020 Teen Challenge is closed)
Teen Summer Challenge 2020 runs from July 1 to noon August 7 ! Register now to reserve your spot!
Click here to download a printable version of the challenges for this year.
Registration required in order to participate:
To register, email Sara at Sara@vanderhooflibrary.com or come in to the Library. Questions? call Sara at the Library, 250-567-4060.
How to Submit Entries:
Be sure to tell us the Challenge number to identify which one you are submitting.
You have 3 choices for submitting your entries:
- – Follow and tag us in your entry posts on Instagram – @vhoof.teen.challenge
- – By email to Sara at Sara@vanderhooflibrary.com. or
- – In person at the Library, 230 Stewart Street East, Vanderhoof.
How it Works:
- The Challenge runs from July 1 to noon August 7. Please register in person at the Library, or via email — email@example.com
- Complete challenges and earn entries for the draw.
- On Friday afternoons one name will be drawn from that week’s entries to win a $10 gift certificate for local businesses.
- Each week your challenges will also be entered for the Grand Prizes, to be drawn August 7.
- You must be between the ages of 13 and 18 (inclusive) during the dates of the Challenge.
- Every email that is sent must include the challenge number and the person’s name.
- Each challenge can be completed only once.
- Prizes must be picked up at the Vanderhoof Public Library. Prizes not claimed by September 30 will be forfeited.
- The Challenge begins July 1.
- All entries must be received by noon August 7. (The Grand Prizes draw will be made later that day.)