Board of Trustees
The Vanderhoof Public Library Board of Trustees meets on the second Wednesday of every month (except July & August) at 4:30 pm in the Library Multipurpose Room.
The powers of the library Board fall into five areas:
- providing for a building to facilitate library services;
- deciding on regulations for the use of the library;
- securing money for the operation of the library;
- creating financial operations and establishing personnel policies and wage scales;
- The board hires the Chief Librarian who is responsible for administration of the library.
|Chair||Carol Ann Shearer|
|Past Chair||Ginny Springer|
|Secretary/ Chief Librarian||Jane Gray|
|District of Vanderhoof
|North Central Library Federation Reps||Kari Ephrom/ Megan Walker|