Gale Courses – Online Learning
Access Gale Courses FREE! Click on this link to get started!
Never stop learning! Whether you’re looking for college-level, professional development, or personal enrichment courses, Vanderhoof Public Library now offers hundreds of online courses that are accessible anywhere online, 24/7. Just enroll in the course of your choice, and work on it anywhere you have internet access–you can even use one of our public computers at the Library. All courses require Internet access, e-mail, and a Web browser. Some courses may have additional requirements. Gale Courses are free to Vanderhoof Library cardholders.
Gale Courses offer well-crafted lessons, expert online instruction, and interaction with fellow students. When you earn a final grade of at least 65%, you will receive your Certificate of Completion. There are courses on all sorts of topics some examples include: Accounting, Resume Writing, Business & Management, Grant Writing & Nonprofit, Real Estate, Healthcare, Sales & Marketing, Introduction to the Microsoft Office Suite, Database Management, Graphic & Multimedia Design, Digital Photography, Health & Wellness, GED Test Prep, and many many more on all sorts of topics.
Gale Courses offers access to online learning courses that are available anytime, anywhere, any place. Other benefits include:
- Courses are free for all patrons interested in any discipline.
- Gale Courses is easy to use; just use your Vanderhoof Public Library account to sign up and log in.
- All courses are six-weeks in duration with start dates monthly, so you can join programs year-round.
Gain valuable knowledge you can immediately apply to your life or on the job. There’s definitely something for everyone!
How to Access Gale Courses
- Go to this link: https://education.gale.com/l-vanderhoofpl/
- Under Browse Catalog on the left of the screen you can browse the courses or you can use the Search For Course and search for a course
- When you find the course you want press Enroll Now
- Choose your start date then press Continue Enrollment
- If you have not made an account use the box under New Students Start Here and follow the prompts to create an account
- If you are a returning student enter your username and password in the right hand box labeled Returning Students Login Here
- From here you will need to enter your library card number and press Submit
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail of your enrolment.