Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees are volunteers serving the Vanderhoof Public Library.
The Board meets on the third Tuesday of every month (except July & August) at 4:30 pm in the Jane Gray Multipurpose Room.
The powers of the Library Board fall into five areas:
- providing for a building to facilitate library services;
- deciding on regulations for the use of the library;
- securing money for the operation of the library;
- creating financial operations and establishing personnel policies and wage scales;
- The board hires the Chief Librarian who is responsible for administration of the library.
Chair: Donna Klingspohn
Vice-Chair: Janet Smith
Secretary: Chief Librarian, Jennifer Barg
District of Vanderhoof Council Representative: Councilor Cyndi Lauze
Trustees: Gokce Ozel, Jane Gray, Julie Hodson, Judy Wigmore, Kari Ephrom, Renee Dick