Download eBooks, Audiobooks & eMagazines
What is Libby?
Libby is an app that allows you to browse a collection of eBooks, audioBooks, and eMagazines and download or read them on your computer or mobile device. This service is free with the use of your library card.
What Devices are Libby Compatible With?
- iPads and iPhones running iOS 10.0 or newer
- Android tablets and smartphones running Android 5.0 or newer
- Windows computer, Mac computer, or a Chromebook, you can use Libby in your web browser at libbyapp.com. We suggest using the latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge.
Where to find Libby?
- Get the Libby App for free from Apple Appstore or Google Playstore
- Access Libby through a web browser on a computer by going to libbyapp.com
Questions? or need more help?
Get Libby Support by going to the Libby Help Page.
Check out these useful video tutorials on how to navigate and use Libby.