Couldn’t find what you needed from our library? You can request books & other items from collections throughout BC!
BC InterLibrary Connect
This is your first option to find another book, and the easiest!
Another way to get there:
- Log into your Library Account.
- In the “Library” field, change the drop-down from Vanderhoof Public Library to search BC Interlibrary Connect (found at the very top of the list of libraries).
- Search for the book you want, using Advanced search to narrow the results if necessary.
- When you find the item you want, click “Place Hold”, and then “Submit”.
- If the item is available, it will be transferred for pick up at Vanderhoof.
If you weren’t able to find the item you wanted through BC InterLibrary Connect, you can try Illume, a catalogue for more libraries including post-secondary. However, there may be fees involved – please consult library staff.