We are now hiring for a 7-week, full-time summer position, as described below.
CLOSING DATE is Tuesday, June 4th, 2019 at 4:00 PM
- Assisting with all Summer Reading Club activities
for children ages 4 – 12.
- Assisting at circulation desk, and clerical duties.
- MUST be between the ages of 15 and 30 (does not need to be a student).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience working with children.
- 35 hours per week (7 hours per day, Tuesday through Saturday).
- $15.00 per hour.
- Begins July 2 and runs through August 17, 2019 (7 weeks).
Closing date for applications: 4:00 pm — Tuesday, June 4
Please send resume to: Jennifer Barg, Chief Librarian
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Vanderhoof Public Library, Bag 6000, Vanderhoof, BC V0J 3A0
- Or drop it off at the Public Library, 230 Stewart Street East