- Assisting with all Summer Reading Club activities for children
ages 4 – 12.
- Assisting at circulation desk, and clerical duties.
- MUST be a full time student between the ages of 15 and 30,
planning to return full time to school in the fall.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience working with children.
- 35 hours per week (7 hours per day, Tuesday through Saturday).
- $15.00 per hour.
- Begins July 3 and runs through August 18, 2018 (7 weeks).
Closing date for applications:
4:00 pm — June 15
Please send resume to: Jennifer Barg, Chief Librarian
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Vanderhoof Public Library, Bag 6000, Vanderhoof, BC V0J 3A0
- Or drop it off at the Public Library, 230 Stewart Street East