- Consumer Reports Guide to Vacation & Travel – Here are some tips to make your next trip easier, and save money at the same time.
- Earthwatch– These expeditions pair researchers with volunteers to address some of the world’s most pressing environmental challenges. Explore our current expeditions to discover how you can make a difference.
- Ecotourism – The International Ecotourism Society (TIES) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting ecotourism. Founded in 1990, TIES has been on the forefront of the development of ecotourism, providing guidelines and standards, training, technical assistance, and educational resources.
- Lonely Planet – Online home for Lonely Planet, which aims to inform and inspire travelers with trusted content from experts who visit destinations across the globe.
- TripAdvisor – Get reviews on hotels, restaurants, and attractions. There’s also the Tripadvisor forum where you can ask specific questions where a local expert will usually be able to give you an answer.